chem engineering..
Hei there peeps. Sorry for not posting up any updates!! Was quite busy lately going for classes and all. These 2 days, although they have been ending early, I always end up coming home late!!! Haha..on monday, I went to the UM bookstore to get some of my chem eng books..ended up buying like 3 books and total pricing was like rm 400?! hahaha..I was SHOCKED! But I guess it was okay since my dad didn't complain! haha..I have a weird dad..more like..practical dad. He wouldn't let me spend any money on buying stuff like gel or hair wax or cologne!! Haha..but he wouldn't mind buying books and computer stuff..! AHhaha..I find that amusing! LOL.
Sunday was a great day I guess..very tiring day..! I had to go to church from 10.30 am - 4.30 pm. REached home at 5.30 pm as I decided to drop by my local comic shop to check out whether my orders of amazing spider-man and venom vs. carnage came in yet. THey haven't! Haha..so I decided to try a new title called Fathom : Dawn of War. The artwork looks impressive!:) Just love comic books. I would like to call it an investment!:) haha..I'll put up some pics of my comics later on just for those of you who are interested.
I am currently trying to solve this tutorial problem of mine which is supposed to be 'easy'. LOL! Not easy at all!! I don't understand any of the concepts when I've actually learned it before!! DIeee..!!! I need wisdom so desperately now! LOL. Anyways..life is a breeze now.:) Reading the bible has never felt so good ever!:) hehehe..
KL is a horrible place to be with all the traffic jams and all!! You can go crazy!!! Hahaha...thank goodness I found parking spaces which are free for the moment and thank goodness I ended early these past 2 days. Tommorrow most prob will be stuck in the jam! *sigh*
oh and my friend, Esther who did her CLP, got one of the highest scores in the whole of Malaysia!!:) PRaise God!:) hehehe...for those of you who dunno wad CLP is, it's like BAR..something that lawyers have to take before they are certified to do legal practice. I think it's something like that lah..hahaha..
That's the updates for nowwwww...tune in for more in the journey of my life..!:P