parting ways..
hie peeps..it's 1 am already. I just got back from KLIA..seeing all my classmates of CE 2004 from taylors leave is such a pain!:( I'm so sad currently seeing all of them leave and me not being able to go with them. sigh..i'm definitely gonna miss them. But anyways..things were good today except parting ways with my friends. Went out with 2 of my best friends who got together. I'm glad I didn't feel odd or awkward with them although I felt bad cos it's as if I'm a barrier to them. Grr..:( tommorrow I've got to get up by 7 am to go for church service since I'm a musician. Gonna be a tiring day but I hope I can take it! Just hope everyone gets to sheffields safely!:( hehe...time has passed so fast...at first I was in taylors doing the program for first year of chem eng..now in the blink of an eye...everything has passed and now I'm in nottingham KL campus while most of my friends are in uk...it's really saddening. But it's a delight knowing that I'll c them again next year when I go to nottingham in UK!:) gladness..
anyways..that's my update for today..I didn't do much except to go out with 2 of my best friends and drive to the air port. LONg drive.....stay tuned for more updates!:) ciaoz!