Scribbles..Hei there peepz..!:) today was one heck of a hectic day!!! LOL...first of all, I woke up at 6.30 am!!! Crap..and I couldn't get a good night's rest before that! Then off I was to the bathroom to wash up and get ready to send my mum to her school for work. After picking my friends up and dropping my mum off at her school, I headed straight to KL!! I'm gonna do this every day when I have classes at 9 am!! Shit..I was there by 8 am already and I just had breakfast in some mamak restaurant in jalan imbi. Not bad..but expensive! After that I went for classes. Class was not bad..quite big class..!! So many new faces!!! Haha..I was practically lost there but at least I had my friends too..hehehe...classes was okay..but sulaiman's class was SLEEPY!! Seriously!! I don't know why..but I think all his classes have this sleep charm on them!! Had 3 hours break from 11 am - 1 pm. Walked around wisma cosway and talked at the lounge area of the uni. I met this south korean guy, Kang. Not bad..cheerful fellow!!!! hehehe..today I made 2 new friends!! Not bad for a start..lolz..!!
Okay..after the 3 hour break, I was in for 2 hours of HYSYS..for those of u who don't know what HYSYS is...it's a program designed specially for chemical engineers. A very useful tool indeed!:) hehehe..quite fun. After that, left uni for home..JAM was hell!!!
Anyway..the highlight of today would definitely have to be the dance thingy I attended at Glad Tidings church called 'Scribbles in the sand'. The dances were AWESOME!!:) hehehehe..the dancers were soooo good I tell u!:) And I met Grace there too!! haha...cool eh? hahaha..the music and the dancing was so..cohesive..like working together..very glued!:) hehehe..I loved it although I'm not a dance person!!! hehehe..so all u people who haven't watched it, go get your ticks and head on to Glad Tidings church in Section 14!!! hahaha..it's only on from 16-18 of september! For more info, please visit Grace's blogsite..hahaha..she put up the info there already!:P There were so many people there!! And for the first play, my vision was blocked by this person's big head..I tell u..it was ANNOYING like mad...lolz..but thanks to my patience.. hahaha..I persevered!!:)
I went to williams after that..had sumthing to eat coz I was dying of hunger!! LOL...SERIOUSLY! anyway..that was my day for today..so far life has been awesome!:) Especially when you're connected with God!:) Sorry..but I feel this way cos of that!:) hahaha..so I had to share it with you peepz who read this!
Anyway..stay tuned for more updates on my journey..!:)
¶ 2:27 AM
Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.