settlers...heeiizz peoples..:) today ( as in friday..) was a normal day...a very boring day though...I woke up at 12..hahaha...I had like one of the best sleeping days ever!! Don't call me a pig kay..hahaha..try waking up at 6.30 am and not sleeping until 3 am...ahhahaha..u'll sleep like me too! :) thank goodness I have a four day week only! or else I don't know what I'll do!! HAha..
After waking up at 12..I just watched some teevee...took a walk around the neighbourhood..got some lunch which costs me 6 bucks!!! LOL..yong tau foo..ish..hahaha..den just lazed around the house basically until 7.30 pm when I left my house to go to my friend's place to play board games.
Anyway..went to williams place before heading to wai's place...had carbonara wif tuna..!! Niceness!! So filling!! Lols..i think if I go there and eat everyday..I'll definitely gain weight!! CRAP...hahaha...went to wai's place after that to play some board games. Ended up playing this board game called settlers. Quite fun actually..we had 6 players so yeah..it was cool. The objective of the game is to obtain 10 points..and trust me it's not as easy as it seems. It's like a strategy game where u have to obtain resources, build settlements and keep on obtaining points. Quite fun!:) hehe..lolz!:)
that's my day for today...quite boring..!:P but i've resolved to be socially active this time ! since i've lost my social connector..hahaha..lianne!:P hehehe...my muiz who alwis intros me to people is goin to uk tommorrow..:( sighz..anyways..stay on for more updates!!:)
¶ 1:38 AM
Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.