welcome!:)
welcome people to my blogsite..haha..i've had a few blog sites which I never kept up with it...but with this one..I'm going to try and maintain it okay? so please do drop by and read about what's going on in my life.
university has started it's new term and well yeah..I'm goin for an induction talk later which starts at 10.45 am till 4.30 pm!!! hahaha..hopefully I won't die of boredom there! keke..quite excited actually to meet up with new friends and get to know them. My time table is out already and it's quite sucky!! I have two days where I end at either 5 pm or 6 pm!!! Gosh!!:( haha..I am currently in the University of Nottingham in Malaysia doing a degree in Chemical Engineering ( for those of you who don't know..).
the time now is about 12.10 am! haha..I've got a long day ahead and I guess I should get some rest now and read my bible before I go to bed!:) so I hope you peeps do stay tuned to my site!:) will post up some interesting happenings in my life too..haha..ciao for now