alter bridge..
Hei there peeps. LOL..sorry for not posting up any updates lately. Was quite lazy to actually. HAha..anyways..my week has been fine..from playing volleyball with loafers on last sunday...that really hurts!! NEVER play volleyball with any other shoe except for your rubber sports shoe..ugh..trust me..it HURTS! My whole sole of my feet were sore that very night! Haha..
Anyways classes this week was okay..like normal. Although I'm having a bit of a tough time to cope with interfacial chemistry which is this really wicked subject. LOL..with a lecturer who doesn't specialise in that area..it's quite hard to understand the whole thing actually. Tried reading Atkins Physical Chem book and I still don't understand!! HELP! Haha..maths was okay..although the tutorial sheet was quite hard..lol..this week was one of the weeks which I wasted time like hell! Haha..cos most of the time I was online and not studying..! LOL...anyhow..hysys is quite tough too..I can't figure out how to do the coursework that's due in 3 weeks!! Haha..helppp!!!
Besides uni, went out with wai on tuesday night if I'm not mistaken..wai,ray and ivan. Was interesting. Wai called me out to have a talk with me..very short but straight to the point kind of talk. He's planning on bringing back the youth service which was abandoned for a year already..so he's asking me to help him out. I'm fine with that! I actually feel that the youth in CBC actually need a revival...we've been sitting in our comfort zone way too long..hrm..that's what I feel..so helping wai out should be good:) quite excited bout it actually.
Been listening to this band called Alter Bridge's CD. They're GOOD!! I love them!! The electric guitar is really powerful in there...and the coordination of the band is really good. I love the new singer's voice...hrm..u should go and get their cd or download their music...really recommended for rock lovers out there and for ex-creed fans too..:)
hrms..just got home from yum cha session with sern liang and soo ann..very interesting..really love hanging out with them...don't know what I'm gonna do when I head to UK without them. haih..thinking bout going to uk just gives me lots of thoughts. From having to miss so many people to living on my own..hrm..I'm definitely gonna miss all my friends here especially the ones whom I've known for dem long. sigh..anyhow..played snooker with sern liang today and I won 2-1!! Hahaha..yeaaaH! Was really fun..! lol. Anyhow...there are many peoples birthdays who are coming in this month...I have yet to buy their presents!! Hahaha...I got to buy them presents quick..! For one it's grace's bday nxt tues ( OCT 12) and then it's Esther's bday on 23rd...whoa..:) packed..I need to grab some presents tommorrow from one utama.
Hehe..anyways..just feeling great now except the fact that I have to send my mum to school at 8 am tommorrow. DAMMIT..can't I get some sleep around here? hrm..this really sucks..
Nyways..that's the update for now..:) stay tuned..