Journal of my life
Thursday, October 28, 2004
  late posts..
heio peeps. sorry for the delay in updating my blog..! I've been through so many things lately..some have been really depressing. I've had 3 assignment deadlines this week..HYSYS, maths and my Lab..all handed up! THANK GOODNESS!:) it's so good to be free from the assignments...then I had a biotech test today..was multiple choice but reasonably easy to me la..so..this week has really been hectic..:)

I've been through sumthings which have pushed me to the bottom of my pit. Most of the things are to do with a girl. A girl has been mixing up my entire life this time..hrmz..my defenses were broken and I was left vulnerable. Guess that's what a girl can do to my life. I've had certain issues I had to deal with within me..and it was rather tough..as I'm a very easily jealoused person...and so happen my suspicions were true..a guy is goin after the girl i like..and the girl which i really like has been rather far from me lately..I was closer to her last week..then now I feel so distant. Now she's closer to that guy. Guess it was just meant to be. Been talking to a few friends of mine who are rather close to me and they gave me their advice. I dunno how such a thing can affect me so much. Now I'm currently not very happy...thinking of somethings..and the possibility of some other things happening. Well..so I've decided to let it chill and to be laid back. I can't do anything already. My fighting spirit is goin down the drain....I've never received a sign from her and I guess I was jumping to conclusions rather then persevering. So currently, I'm heartbroken and left to look along as he goes after her..hrm..enough of my self pity...I guess there's someone else out there who's meant for me..I just got to be patient and endure all these trials. This is not gonna be the first time a friend stole the girl i like right in front of me..hrmz..if it ever happens again i mean..

Well..enough bout that girl problem which I've been having. I realised that emotions can cause one person to think irrationally and be rather childish. But I guess there's just this longing within each person to be intimate with a person of the opposite sex. That's why God never left men to be alone and He instead created women to accompany men. I've been struggling a lot and I guess now after praying..I've decided to leave my burdens and give it all to Him for He has said to cast all our cares on Him...and that His burden is light..:) I realised too that when someone has this really weird feeling which attracts them to the opposite sex, it's best to keep it cool and take it slow..hrm..learn from my mistake..i mean it's not that I made a move or anything..but yeah..I just jumped to conclusions and made myself messed up. Sigh..guess life is full of weird things.:) but it's a rather learnable lesson in my life.

Watched white chicks..good movie!:) should really go and watch it..! hehe..and I've found a new band which produces very nice music!:) they're called FIR! ahaha..try listening to their songs..I've also posted another post of a rather true thing I've found about love...:) just read it...enjoY!:) stay tuned.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]