Journal of my life
Friday, October 15, 2004
  PISSED.
Hei there peeps. I am sooooooo DAMNED pissed...can't take it. I just drove around for nothing thanks to my dad...I called him up cos I wanted to speak to my sister who I tried calling but she didn't pick up! Damn annoying okay..what the hell is the use of a handphone if u don't pick it up when ur carrying it with u? Anyway..so he asked me whether I wanted to join them for dinner or not. I actually told them no earlier..so he said he just ordered the food..so I thought why not. Then I asked him where they were for dinner..then he casually told me Restaurant OK. So..I took my car and drove there...then I found out I was bloody misled. First thing that pissed me. Then I called him, and he told me he said it's Restaurant 33. Second thing that pissed me again..assuming he told me the right thing. So I was damn pissed cos I had to go through a damn jam way to get to that restaurant okay. NOw I had to go BACK and get JAMMED AGAIN! UGH! So fine..I went...as I was reaching there..like...1 minute away..my sister called me and asked me where am I..so I told her I was nearby..then she started giving her own damn suggestions saying why didn't I just ask them to tapau only and shit..so I said what the hell..u asked me to come so I came la..then she blamed me for listening wrongly...at this point...I was damned pissed...so I didn't give a damn and just leashed out at her. And then she was like..'whatever'..so I couldn't give a damn and I just cut the line off. BLOODY hell. Making it seem as if it's my fault. So I came home and now I'm not giving a damn bout the damn food. DAMMIT..sorry for so much swearing but I can't take it anymore. Damned pissed right now...if I had a punching bag, i'd punch it all the way till all my anger goes away. So right now, I'm not gonna eat the dinner till later..screw the damn food.

Anyways..my week has been good so far. Been attending classes regularly, receiving work regularly..and trying to finish it regularly. Been sticking to my exercise schedule...hehe..so happy!:) Trying to lose weight again..hope my body will start budging down from my current weight. Hrmz..then went to watch police story with a few of my uni friends...quite a nice movie..very emotional at times..! Hehe...got my haircut this morning..first time I actually get a good female hairstylist who's only a student!! haha..funny thing was she can only speak in cantonese/mandarin. So I had a tough time trying to communicate with her but luckily I had some basic cantonese. Hehe..she did a GOOD job..and I like it!:) hehe..gonna look forward to going back there again. Didn't get her name tho..lolz..

Going out to hang out with sern liang again tonight. Gonna just chill and not give a damn. Got to go now peeps. Thanks for listening..haha..just typing all my anger makes it go away..as well as listening to some damn loud music..! OOO yeah..!:)

Stay tuned..
 
Comments:
yikes! sounds really terrible. Hmpmh. I hope you're better now -cooled down abit. Well, try not to let it out on your sis next time yeah. she's still your sis okay and parents will be parents. they're getting old and thick skin. so, bare with them boy!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]