singlehood..
I have decided to put up a post on singleness..and the life of a single person. Haha..well, life has been great so far. Despite having a few set backs for the past few days / weeks, I have come to realize that a life of singleness isn't that bad after all. Reading a
Ray's blog has made me realize that there is more to life than just being in a relationship.
Being single gives one the ability to look around, mix around and get to know more people without having to feel attached to a particular someone. Doing so many things without being tied down. Hanging out with your best buds without worrying that your significant other will bother. Being able to do so many things without affecting your emotions man! Haha..in other words, it gives one the ability to
roam..mwahaha..
*rawR*. Let's not only look on the perspective of roaming, but being single enables you to serve God better!! Sorry, but this
HAS to be added in. This is true because you have your own space and all.
This is where my random thoughts come in. But I am not saying that it is bad to get into a relationship. If you so happen to find the one that your heart likes, hehe..go ahead. But before getting into a relationship, I guess it's best if we think through it and examine ourselves to see whether we are ready to accept another person and take care of that person...and if best end up in marriage. I, myself, am not a supporter of getting in to a first relationship and marrying that person. If that happens, good. But if it doesn't, I guess God has someone better in store for you. All we have to do is just wait.
I guess being single is not a bad thing, instead it is a good thing. Think of it. The endless amount of things a person can do when he/she is not attached..!! haha...so I guess those who think of relationships as
THE thing, should reconfigure their minds. hehe..like how I am now!:) I do feel the need to have someone next to me whom I can cling to at times, get some moral support and company from, but till that time comes, I guess I'll just get myself ready and enjoy the trip till I meet the one I'm destined to be with! haha..:P sounds cool eh? I'm still young, we're all still young!! Just chill!:P
Currently, I am also feeling a substantial amount of pain due to the fact that my muscles are aching!! GRrr..can't stand this stupid feeling. It is just too..annoying. I've had this pain for 5 days already and it's not getting anywhere!! Sheesh..well.. that's my thoughts for today. Amusing isn't it?:P