sliding..
There is a slight change in me..I feel it so ever weird. I feel like I'm backsliding...it feels like I'm falling further. I start to feel lazy to attend church or cell group..I feel like not doin anything in church! Haha..sounds serious right? But I guess I'm just lazy of certain things that has gone routine wise. I am desperately trying to connect myself back with God. But I just feel that church n its duties for me is starting to get heavy. Sigh..this is my own opinionz..and this is my current moment of life. It's not to say I don't trust God or I am starting to disbelief in Him. It's just that I find that a lot of things in church are starting to become a routine like thing. And it becomes...I don't like to use this word for church..but
boring. So..this is the very first time I am feeling this..sighz..hope it's the last.
Anyhow, shifting my focus. The last few days have been
GREAT. Hehe..from the point i lost the damn pain that was eating away like half of my body!! Woohoo...it jus feels good to have my body in tact! haha..great feeling. Went for dim sum this morning with soo ann and serny and wing ken!! Haha..it was dam good till we each had to fork out rm 16 for breakfast!!! Hahaha..talk bout coolness ei? Haha..but it was good nevertheless...! Hehehe..we went to watch Alexander too..3 of us..not including wing ken. The movie was at 11.30 am. We
REACHED the place at 11.30 am. We got at the cinema at 11.32 am. I thought we might not have any place...ahahhaa..reaching so late...thought no tix as well since I didn't buy them beforehand. So..miraculously..we managed to buy tix, get the seats we want and we didn't miss much of the beginning I guess.
Funny thing is we struggled through the damn darkness in the cinema to find our seats. Haha..so we came to a point where we didn't give a shit and we just went straight to the seats in the middle and sat there. Then later, came a man..
malay man if I might add, that was so discourteous..came at us and shouted 'Hei are you seating in our seats?!? I think you are..! What's your ticket number?!' Such act shows how civilized some people can get huh? Then so happened, I started feeling guilty cos 3 of us simply took a seat. So I took out the tickets, and looked at them. My dear friend Serny asked the man what row were we seated in. He told us M. And then I started looking at the numbering and the best part was..3 of us were in the right SEATS!! HAHAHAHA..you should've looked at the man when we told him we were seated in our seats. Haha..I just LOVE it..when you prove people wrong!! DAmmit..be civilized a bit and I wouldn't be laughing my ass off now at them!! hahaha..what luck eh?
Alexander sucked bad. I don't like the storyline. Did anyone ever know that Alexander was a damn gay?! Tch..!!! Dammit...gayness!! There was even one scene where he kissed this pretty boy!! OMG...I was so gonna puke..luckily they censored it here. Haha..but I couldn't stand the scenes which were focussed on his gayness. Sad, pathetic person. Luckily he got a wife though. Haha. But for those who haven't watched it, don't! Buy the DVD or even better VCD...ahahaha. Shows how much I value the movie, huh? hahah.
That's it for now. I'm gonna figure out how to put a tagboard up very soon!! So stay tuned. hehe..Planet Shakers are coming down to MSIA!! WOOOHOO...I just can't wait for their concerts!:) Plus the fact that this coming week is gonna be the
BOMB since there's gonna be loads of assignments to hand up..hahaha..doesn't help...well..till my next post..:P CHEERS!:P