Journal of my life
Sunday, December 05, 2004
  random thoughts..
Life is so fragile..I've thought bout so many things lately although I've been kept busy with 4 assignments...thank goodness 2 is down and I got 2 more to go! YEAH!:) I've been thinking why somethings that we want are just not meant to be ours? Is there such a thing? Sigh...am I missing out things in life that I want? Haha..well..just a random thought although somewhere deep inside me I know that I've got everything that I need..great friends,great parents,great family,great God..:) great life..hehe..sumtimes it's in these moments of being to comfortable in my own zone that I start to ponder bout things..bout life..am I living to my purpose?? Sometimes I can't help but feel lonely..but once again my stand on singlehood stays. If one is not ready to step into a relationship, it's best then not to step in it. Hmm..

But how does one know when he/she is ready? I guess it's when we evaluate our capabilities..check whether we are able to take care of another person as well as ourselves without having a problem. This is an interesting topic to debate on...but I guess it all depends on the individual. As for me, I've never been in a relationship so far...I've been enjoying the best of my singleness! But then, there were definitely times when I felt so alone..and like I needed someone else to be there for me..someone more than a friend. I have found that really close good friends can do that too..:) Hehe..

Much work has started to make me worried. Am I able to hand up my assignments on time? Study and perform well in my exams? Somehow, I've got this inner assurance that I will do fine...but the fact is the situation doesn't seem like it. LOL. My search for myself still continues...as I look to God as my guide..I just wanna get to know Him more and more. There has been a burden in my heart for my close friends..who don't know bout Him..sigh..I wish I would have the courage to speak about it..but this is my ongoing battle. Well..truth is I don't want to let them miss out on the good stufF!! Hehe..ok ok..I guess I'd better stop babbling..truth of the matter is..I currently miss someone and I definitely am worried bout my friends...trying my best to stay in line with my Creator as well..:)

till I finish my work and the study break comes in..
 
Comments:
Are you calling it random thoughts, because you don't know what you are writing? because i find that u jump from topics to topics, i got confused as i read on.. LOL
No offence..~
 
hahaha..yea that is why i called it random thoughts..it's RANDOM..haha:P
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]