Chocolates..
Chocolates are evil I tell u. They just have this irresistable pull towards them. And you can't resist it. Worst. You can't stop once you've started. SIgh. Haha..this is what I am going through right now. Chocolate addiction. Too many chocolates. I'm seeing myself grow bigger...!! NOOOOO!!:( Hehe..but I can't help it.. so many people giving me chocolates!! How to fight?
But it's not that I don't like chocolate..jus that I hate it's effects of making one fat. Haha..I would like to take this time to thank ee mei who has given me one container of beryls chocs and one loooong bar of lindt chocolate...mmmm!:) She's such a nice person!! haha..and my sisters who gave me ample ferero rochers and snickers. GAHhh.my staple diet of chocolates. Hehe..
Today I read something bout secret societies. It's interesting and yet quite scary. How does one know what the truth is? We've been fed by the media by what they want us to here..and it could be possible that the media is also controlled by these so called secret societies such as the illuminati. A group which consists of satanists and practitioners of black magic and witchcraft. Scary eh? And what's more, there are royal bloodlines for the illuminati. 13 of them! And they're sole purpose is to unify the world and let Satan be the ruler. Even scarier eh? But it seems like the truth as there are ample of evidences to back this things up. one could just research on this topic itself on the net. hoooo..overload.:)
Anyways..I will just leave this topic till I researched it further after my exams. Haha..2 more papers to go before freedom!:) Yeahh yeah...