Head Splitting Ache..
I wonder. I should have gone to PD. But with my condition, I might have been sufferring now if I was in PD..with no medicine and not enough rest. Might have been worst. I wonder how much fun they're having now without me. And I just really feel sad now.
I went out to watch SAW this afternoon. Good movie but damn gory. OUCH. I hate watching these movies. Just makes u feel weird when they start mutilating themselves. Haha. After that I came home with a terrible headache and went to sleep for 4 hours. Woke up with the headache still. Had to gulp down 2 panadols before it was gone. Guh..this kind of mood makes me feel like shit.
I can never grasp the point of smoking. What's so interesting in a cigarrette that makes people pick it up and not put it down? Issit so good to pollute the air? Issit so good to kill your own health? Hm..not to mention..killing other people as well. Murderers friends. Think before you put the next cig into your mouth. Think about the people around you as you smoke. Think bout your future. Think bout your money. Think bout the whole damn world before you place your cig into your mouth.
But once again, people never listen to other people's advice. So go ahead and kill yourself slowly till you see the evidence of your own actions.
I'm against cigarrettes and smoking. So please bare with me.