Journal of my life
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
  Life..
I have always wondered about my life. Why am I placed here on this earth? When it seems like all you do is get born, live, and then die at the end. But as a christian, I know that death is not the end of all things but just the beginning. But then again I start to wonder, am I really sure that I'm goin to heaven? Just random thoughts of mine that shot through my processor. In the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth ( BIBLE), it states so many conditions and so many characteristics that are to be met. But if I were to measure myself against it, it would be so small. Sigh. Life is just weird at times.

Death is not the only matter I thought about. One thinks bout the future too. I don't even know whether I am looking too far ahead. But I always wonder, will I end up with someone? Will I make it big? Will I be successful? All the questions that only time can tell...sighz.

Exams ended today. Thank goodness. What felt like an extremely long period of torment has finally ended!! Hooray!:) Had a great time with some of the girls of my class at Burger King in KLCC while we continually poked fun at Shee Yen. Haha..I really pity her. But it was a really funny time.

Saw my sister off at KLIA today. That was the last time that I will see her for the next 2 years plus since I am leaving for UK in september ( hopefully..). She told me she might be coming for my graduation. Hm..hope so. She has all the equipment needed to keep in touch with us. Haha.

Another thing that has kept me startled and confused always comes back to the terms of love. Hrmz. How does one EVER know if the opposite gender has certain feelings to him/her? Hrm? I've always wondered is there a trick in finding out? Or do we just take it on head on? Hmmm. I wonder.

Well..that's what I've been thinking bout lately. Will post more of my murmurings later.:) till then..check out dream theater's song 'Home'. Nice.:)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]