Journal of my life
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
  Bad experiences
Ah. Regarding the topic of my blog. I just sat down one fine day and my mind went back 2 years ago, when I started SAM. Hm. This depicts my sad story of my bad experiences with girls. Sigh. 2 years ago, liking a girl and making my first ever move to tell someone how I feel left me feeling empty and worst; underwent a period of emotional wreck. Couldn't get her out of my mind. I think I still can't get her out of my mind. Sigh. But at least we're still friends which I'm glad we are.

2ndly was a case of unsuitability. I didn't admit anything but something happened which I don't want to put up here. Haha. Then, the 3rd one was someone who played and messed with my feelings terribly. I still can remember that very clearly. It only happened this year. Still fresh in my mind. Getting my feelings all played up like that causes one utter disappointment, rage and unforgiveness. I didn't talk to her for few months after that once I found out that my feelings were being played. Now I guess I'm okay with her already. Then the 4th one was a case of misunderstanding. She treated me as someone else. So..I can't possibly think of anything already. Abandoned it.

Now I'm left all alone. Enjoying the moments of singleness when there are no emotions involved. But there are times when one wishes to have a companion. To share every moment of life with them. Well, I guess it's not my time yet. Getting involved in any relationships now will cause utter heartbreak since I'm leaving for UK in September. Sigh. Well..this is the road of loneliness travelled by people like me. One fine day I will see the end of the road. Just got to remind myself of that.

Anyway..nick this is for u..NICK...hahaha..ur name is here.:P HAppy? Lol.

Life is good being single. Cheers to singleness!:)
 
Comments:
hey...
we're on the same boat mate. shyanshyan also left me. but what to do, just trust God. it will hurt mate, but God loves you more than the hurt will ever do. Take it easy aights!

nick
 
that being said..trust me that it still darn well hurt a whole lot and I am still missing her and still sayang her despite the way im' being treated.

nick
 
Aiyo..i read the post and comments, i also feel so sad lar. Maybe God is teaching you that you can rely on Him to fill those gaps and not a girl. If you rely on girls to fill that gap, you will easily be hurt esp in the r/ship because you are expecting them to fulfill your needs and make you happy but they are also human and can't make you happy all the time only God can. When you finally learn that God is your first love, the right one will come. Learn to let go first and then He will bless you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]