Bleah
*Bang* I got into an accident. It all occurred this morning at 7.30 am. Sighz. As I was in KL heading towards my university. I was distracted by this pair of mosquitoes who were flying around me and annoying me. I tried to kill them and I released my brakes when I was on a slope downward. And next thing I know, I was heading towards the car in front REALLY fast. Tried to emergency brake but it was too late. So I hit the car. Sigh. That's not the bad part. I got out and wanted to settle the matter. This lady got out from her car. And to my horror, she's a police officer!!! Haha. I thought I was dead for sure. Her car suffered minor dents but you can never predict people. Anyway, I gave her my handphone number and she gave me her husband's hand phone number. She told me to pick up the call if he calls. So I was like okay.
All this happened on the first day after getting my REAL license. Sighz. Had to sit for a gruelling 7 hours of lectures, not including the 1 hour lunch break. Hmm. Glad today is over. It's just sheer torture being in uni from 9-5. Ugh. Well, I'm still in eager anticipation to watch constantine. Supposed to watch it on friday with a friend. Hopefully she can make it. Hmmmmm. Have this weird feeling that makes me rather uncomfortable. Well. Got to go now. Time to eat my dinner:) Till next time...