Burnt
I am terribly sunburnt!!! Crap. It's gonna be a week of torture I guess. Haha. This morning went to FRIM for a team building event organised by my church youth and the young adults. Was fun! Getting to know people more. Cooperating with them to win games. Yes it was definitely fun!! My team ended up last...but nevermind..we still got a present anywaY!! Haha. After that went for the canopy walk which is what I call toture before pleasure sessions. Had a torturing 45 minute walk uphill with stairs before reaching the top of the forest to walk through a suspension bridge. The view from up there was spectacular!!:) Hehe. I will upload some pics later when I get the chance to. Still awaiting the pics from Julian!! But it was great. Went for volleyball too. Haha. I'm dead tired now. If this happens every sunday..I would've lost LOADS of weight I tell u!!! Hahaha.
Had dim sum in the morning as well..which explains why I am extremely exhausted. Went for a jog yesterday morning with Julian and a few other church people. Had Faith Embassy yesterday!!! It rocked!!!:) hehehe..been working together with a team of people to get it going and boy was it good!!!:) Hehe. The next one is coming on the 19th of March. Please come!:) It's in CBC Seapark!! Same row with Cheow Yang...!!!:)
Well...that's it for now...i'm pooped!! Gonna get some sleep soon to recover!:) Got sunburnt badly!! I'm a lobster nowww...