Confidence
I have been wondering. Been reading articles from magazines and I find this thought interesting. People love other people with confidence. Especially girls like guys with confidence. Personally, I think I have a problem with confidence. I feel that I don't have as high confidence as others. Maybe it's caused by my physical self. Hmz..but once again, can anyone teach me how to be more confident? Heh. Been reading so many things on how to increase self confidence. But when I increase it, all it takes is one person to crush all my effort and roll it up like scrap n toss it away. I feel at a low confidence level when I meet new people..especially if they're girls! Haha..is it only me who has this problem? Or is it common? How is it possible to increase one's self confidence?
My results are coming out this week!! Panic time!! HAha..I doubt I did well. But anyhow, it has to come anyway. Chinese New Year is next week!! YAY. Time to take angpau's!:) haha..can't wait!!$$$$$!!
Well I'm still sick for all those who don't know. Stupid bug just won't stop bugging me. Cough sucks. Being partially impaired at hearing sucks. Having a blocked/running nose sucks. GAhh..stupid sickness. Get away from me dammit!:(