Emotions
I'm feeling weird. Things called emotions get triggered off at its peak when I come into contact with beings called girls. Gah. This sucks. I hate it when I feel like I'm being ignored but sometimes it's just my paranoid self. Hmmm. Is this common? To feel ignored when someone doesn't message u back? But I guess it's just my emotions kicking in. Controlling emotions is hard. Sigh. Sometimes I just wish I could let it go crazy. Hmm. Many variety of emotions overcomes me at this moment, but most predominantly is the feeling of being ignored. Guess life is just like that. Why couldn't God make things simpler between girls and guys? Haha. The complexity of it all.
Sometimes I wish I was a being with no sense of feelings. I think that would be the best at times. So that I won't get myself into such an emotional wreck. Or maybe I just have no sense of managing my emotions? I guess I've started to babble to myself again. Forgive me that. It's just some thoughts I'd like to share.:)
Till then...my emotions are in a wreck now.