Journal of my life
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
  Nothingness..
Shattered I am. Broken I am. It sucks. Liking the same girl so many times only to come back to the conclusion of killing that feeling because it doesn't seem like a possible option. But everytime I thought I killed the feeling, it gets resurrected and it haunts me more. I guess I haven't really killed it. Killing emotions is not easy. And I've done it before. But I hate it when it happens. And as always, I've got to do it again.

Finding out the girl u like is interested in another guy is the worst thing that can happen. Makes u feel insignificant for a moment. I'm speaking from previous experiences. It's not nice I tell you. It makes one feel depreciated. I'm not saying I won't stay friends with the person, I'm just saying it sucks. Forget my emotions. Forget my feelings. Take it all out of me and throw it in the nearest rubbish bin. I'm quite sick of it sometimes. Although they say that's what it's all about. I believe if 2 people are meant for each other, everything runs out smoothly. But maybe that's just my wishful thinking. If the guy likes the girl back, the least I could do is be happy for her for finding someone who meets her needs. *Takes all feelings and emotions and dumps it into a trash can*..I wish I could..

Currently being tormented by the endless datelines to meet. Endless I tell you. What's worst is when you can even solve your assignment and the dateline draws even nearer!!! Damn. I've got too many things on my hands I'm starting to learn time management in crash course mode. 4 assignments within the next 2 weeks. 1 lab, 1 design project, 2 pieces of coursework ( which one is due for tomorrow..and the next one next monday..). I'm struggling for my time. Trying to find time to do my example sheets for maths. Not easy when I'm being bombarded by tons of assignments.

Stress is at its peak for this month. Surviving this month ensures survival for the next month of stress. But at the core of my sustainance, is my trust in God to sustain me throughout the whole semester. I believe that He is my strength, and I can do all things through Him. Learning a lot bout God slowly. But it's worth it when I start to crawl back to God. I don't like to do it when I'm in trouble. But I feel that it's time for me to search for the Creator and repair my relationship with Him. It's interesting what you can learn from Him.

Well, faith embassy is coming this saturday at CBC Seapark which is situated in ss2. Along the cheow yang row. Starts at 5-7 pm. Entrance is free and it is open for all youth!:) So please do come!:)

That's it. I just felt like expressing myself in the midst of my sadness and stress. Till my next post..cheers!:)
 
Comments:
whoa.. well chill dude =)Everything's gonna be alright =D

Cheerios!
Carly
 
No, it's not a fantasy that everything will go smoothly if you've found your perfect match, it does exist and it's true. Of course there are bumps when the relationship takes off but i believe that initially during the encounter process, it's gonna be smooth. God meant it to be for love not broken-heartedness. You just need to focus on Him. The One who can satisfy your soul and saturate you with everlasting love.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]