Journal of my life
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
  Positivity!:)
I have realized that I have been rather negative lately. It's time to take a shift to a more positive outlook on life. I have always been known to be an optimist except when it touches certain issues of exams and girls. Haha. Other than those 2, I'm good.:) With the latest incident that occured ( please refer 2 posts back..), I am still rather shocked at the insecurity of my neighbourhood. Been grapling with the fact that my house got broken into. The very place where one would think that they'd be safe in, intruded, robbed and makes one feel violated. There is no safe place anymore. Been grapling with the fact that my lap top is gone although I will be getting a new one, but nothing beats my lap top that got stolen. But anyhow, what the Lord gives, He can take away. This time, my faith is tested. And I am hoping that I would make it through.

Girl problems..although miniscule, their still bugging me. I've decided to just chill and try not to focus too much on it. Everything is under His control. It's no point for guys to figure girls out. They are just...infigurable. The complexity of their actions. UGh. Well, I guess if I meet that special someone, I will know it. Right now, it's not really the right thing to think bout. The ability of girls to just turn cold suddenly from such proximity, just bugs me. Did I do anything wrong? Hmmm...beats me...but I guess it's my tendency to blame myself more. But not this time. I guess it's just pointless thinking bout it. Better to think of positive outcomes that can come from the problem, instead of the problem. I guess I'll have to be more honest with myself. But I can never really figure out what I did...can any girl help answer my riddle? LOL.

Work loads are excrutiatingly pain. Getting a design project with values that have been calculated which are rather absurd is just plain frustrating. Imagine designing a heat exchanger with air which passes through the tubes with a velocity of 900+ m/s which is 3 times the speed of sound mind you, it's just impossible!!!!!! The damn tube will just break under such increasingly high speeds. The pressure drop is just too drastic!!! Impossible!!! Sigh. Got to meet my lecturer tomorrow and ask him to help answer my second puzzle. Haha.

Nothing to look forward to except for extra heavy workloads and rather boring weekends. Faith embassy is another 4 weeks away. Occurs on my last week of my semester. How scary is that? Haha...I love to read my friend, Raymond's, blog. It's just...amusing. HAhaha..Ray u shud be proud I advertise ur blog mannnn...:) hahahaaa..but well..life has to go on..taking it one step at a timeee now..
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]