Robots..Please notice that most of what I put in my topic has sometimes a very small portion of my blog entries. Haha. Anyway, today was quite a...good day. I woke up late for jogging, went to fetch wai and huei yuih. I was supposed to give wai a miss call when I reached his house. When I was bout to call him, my credit was too low to even give a call. So I messaged julian to give him a call. Luckily I messaged him as well also so he came out. Picked huei yuih up and all of us were late! LOL.
Jogged up the big round...my goodness..it's torturing man. One round can make anyone who is a beginner like me feel like shit. My legs are still killing me now. It shows how 'fit' I am. Haha. Gotta start training more and hei I might just lose a lot of weight. *grins* Haha. After that, wai asked me to join him to watch Robots since he felt weird being the only guy with 3 girls..hei I won't feel weird man!!:) Hahaha. Decided to join them. The movie was good. I loved the originality of the concepts. The part of how they transport the robots around, the toilet signs of a socket and a plug..hehe..so many original concepts. Very interesting movie indeed. Was quite touching as well.
Came back half dead and wanting to get some sleep, but was not able to due to dinner time where I went to eat a full chinese meal in a restaurant with my aunty. Not bad. Very filling. :) Came back and started on my work. Design, design and design. I find it quite interesting, but at times I wish lecturers would give more logical and practical values instead of just dishing out any values. This causes frustration among students who don't get logical values due to their illogical lecturers. Sigh. The life of a student never fails to amaze me.
About my previous post, haha, the concepts were from my friend soo ann..haha..and I just thought that they were worth thinking for guys. Hmmmm. See soo ann, you are educating soooo many people just by educating me u know. Hahahaha. Don't pai seh k. Cannot stop teaching me more stuff....hahaha...:P
A long day tomorrow where I've got qing ming in the morning and easter service in the morning and then lunch with the youths and then volleyball and dinner with them as well. Gosh. My days are flying by like light years. Grrr...on monday gonna go rounding with my friend since she got her new car and she's not sure on how to drive manual. HAhaha..:P Yeah!
Well..that's it for now. Just thought of posting something from my deep thoughts..
¶ 12:11 AM
Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.