Weirdness
I've been in a state of dilemma. Although I keep on trying not to think bout it, but I end up thinking bout it anyway. I try to stop thinking bout her. Only to find myself thinking about her more. This is getting to me. I dunno why. I've been sighing more in the past few days compared to usual. I'm still praying and waiting for answers. I've talked to my close friends. And as usual, when you sample a big sample, u get a variety of answers. Haih. How does one handle the situation I am in?!? I wish I had a direct answer. I hate it when I begin to think too much. It gets to me. How can emotions be so powerful to even encompass a person although the person wants to remain unemotional?
Enough of my nonsense. I have been well so far except for that thinking business which affects me deeply. Sern Liang's birthday is around the corner. It's cool. Hehe. I got him his present already. Boy is he gonna be surprised!!:) Hehe. Went jogging on thursday and I'm going again tomorrow. It's so much fun when you have friends with you to motivate you to jog. Hehe. And after that you feel fitter. Hehe. But yeah, nothing much has happenned. Lots of work and assignments to do. Datelines are all creeping near. I'm so dead if I don't start now. HELP!!!!
Well, that's all. Till my next post...