Thoughts..
Sigh. Didn't have uni again today due to the unfixed generator. I have a feeling there might be no uni tomorrow as well. But I have to leave my house by 7 am which leaves me with no option of waking up late. MAybe coming back to return to my beautiful slumber is possible. Didn't do much today. Did a bit of reading and slept a bit and went out with ken zen. Been such a looong period of time since I went out with him. Really good to just be able to catch up just like that. I hope that doesn't change...
Just had a few thoughts shot up my head. Been thinking lately..just like a reflection of my ownself. Am I portraying a bad image? Or just a very friendly image? I find it hard to grasp with the fact that everytime I come into contact with a girl I like, they seem to show signs of like being close to me..and it feels as if they have the same interest, but only to find out that I have been duped. They were just being merely too friendly or just being themselves. A misintepreted signal can cause a lot of pain definitely. So far, I've been feeling this from the past 2 girls that I've liked lately. Maybe it's just good to sit back and relax. Not be to anxious bout these things. Guard my heart and guard it real well till the right one comes along. Hmmmm. Am I giving out wrong signals? Maybe I am not confident enough in these kind of things. Sigh. Sometimes life is not as smooth as we expect it to be..hmmm..
But anyhow, I believe that if the right person comes along, everything will fit perfectly and the feeling of emotional wreck or being a failure, will not exist at all.:) Hehe. That's what I think. But yeah it's just my thoughts......