First paper is a paper which I have no past year papers to refer to : environmental protection. Requires rigorous memory work.
Sigh. Second paper is on the following monday. Requires rigorous mathematical techniques and manipulations of equations and rather few bits of theoretical back ground.
Ah. I guess I will leave this worries for when it comes. Currently, I am feeling rather bummed. Feeling tired but I've got to burn another 3 cds for my cousins. I want to sleep!! *pouts*
Figured out that there's been so many memories since my SAM years. Memories that I can never forget. Memories about a girl. I always thought I moved on. BUt I am not sure. *ponders*
I might be thinking too much. But I guess most of the time when I like a certain someone, the feelings never are returned. Either that or it's cos I'm just to ball-less to tell them what I feel. But I always think, what's the use of starting something if you can't finish it off? I'm leaving for the UK soon. No point starting anything now since I will only have another 4 months.
Sigh. Life is so full of challenges. It's such a vast ocean of opportunities to seize and lose. I think what I have learned so far is to never take anyone for granted, cos they will not be there forever. And too all my friends, just want to let you know that I love all of you. You are important to me and I just want you to know that.
Feeling rather weird now. Very tired as well. Being a driver ain't easy....
Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.