KitesOne more paper left. It's time to kill this exams once and for all or be killed. Haha. HAd a tough time with my paper on Friday but hei, it's all in His hand.
I have to start studying my management and accounts tho.
Had fun today. For once in the blue moon, evil eli actually joined us for dinner. Hehe. She's nice to talk to and she brought mashed potatoes from kfc to the volleyball court and offered me some! She always offers me food..hmm..nice girl tho! Haha..Thanks eli!:) Good luck for your exams u know..and lisuen as well.
Volleyball was good. Not too serious game though. Maybe tommorrow. Hmmm. Going to fly kites tommorrow with my friends, as in literally flying kites. Don't know if I can wake up to fetch my bosses. Sigh. -.-" I should be sleeping now and recuperating my energies for tommorrow.
My life is simple at the moment. I think I might have some emotional problems. But I don't want to have those feelings again. It's just annoying when you realised some things when you are going to leave. Agh. Why are girls so...irresistable? Sigh. Self control now my dear boy.
Can't wait for the fun to begin although I feel like my exams are already over. Haha. Hope it comes faster. I've got plans already for my holidays.
Anyway, gonna sleep now or else I won't be able to wake up tommorrow....
Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.