short posts...
I'll try to be short.
I got locked in my house today. Had to get out through the back door and reopen my front door and re-lock my back door. Sigh. What a day.
Managed to finish doing past years for one subject. Exams start on friday. I am panicking *shiverS*.
Went comic book hunting. Went to atria and back to the shops near my house. Got the comic but at an expense of an hour of my time. Sigh. I don't know what's happening to me.
Dad's gonna get me a digital camera! YaY!:) That's the highlight of my day. I can finally start being the cam whore I was meant to be..hahahaha..
Have this urge to talk to some people whom I feel comfortable talking to.
I found out that too much slow rock love music causes one to think bout things he/she would never think of during a busy schedule of exams. Hmmm..
Bah..that was my day..nothing much..it's been boring since I started studying for my exams!! One more day! Eeeks!