A&W..
Haha. Had loads of fun in A&W just now. Had a float with coney dog. OMG. THe calories!!! AAaahhh..no more no more I tell you.
Anyways, me, nick and ray had a nice chat n laugh about nurturing. LOL. I tell you..the ideas this Raymond comes up with. Really hilarious. Ik and Cheryl joined us later. The whole session, ik and nick were trying to take a pic with Cheryl but she didn't want to take a pic with them. ( hahaha..sorry la..I just found it really amusing today. Not boasting or anything k. This is aimed to nick and ik..)
So after having what I had and a long chat, it was time to go back. I knew Cheryl is studying in Adelaide ( same place where my sister did her degree in pharmacy ) and so happen she's doing pharmacy too. So I was just wondering if she stayed in the same residential college with my sister...and guess what? I looked straight and I saw her wearing a t-shirt with 'St. Ann's College' printed so large..! And this is the conversation that went on after I realized that.
Me : Hei, I just realized that you're staying in the same place my sis stayed when she was studying in Adelaide.
Cheryl : Who's your sister?
Me : Lai Ping.
Cheryl : OMG! You're lai ping's brother?!?!? OMG OMG!!! I have to take a picture with you! (fyi : my sister happens to be her senior..)
* The commotion goes on for awhile. I feel like a celebrity suddenly. Nick was like 'heiii unfairrr!!'*
* Speechless for the moment*
*I can picture Ik's expression..*
LOL. She even asked me for my ID to confirm that I was my sister's brother. Hahaha. I found that amusing. Went home with a big smile! :D LOL!
Ahhh..that was a highlight for my day..!:) Being treated like a celebrity. Ngeks.