DotA!
From today onwards, I have joined the dota players in playing dota. Hahaha. Simple concept of a game but interesting and fun game to play.
Had my first sessions today playing with nick and then playing with the sunway church people. Was an experience although we got our ass pawned. Hehe. I used to play dota and I was dam sucky then also. Guess now it's time to up my level a bit. Hahaha..I am sorry but this is due to the ultimate boredom I face everyday..haha..I need to find something to do..!
I guess that's the excitement of having such long holidays. But I feel time is passing by rather fast. I don't want to leave malaysia yet!!! Agh..! But I am looking forward to the overseas experience when I'm over there. Just hope that I meet nice people and get good lecturers..eheh..:)
Well, my day was just full of dota today. I think tomorrow will be the same..but we'll see how it goes..and yah I got to update my links soonn...hmmm..:P
Nites!