Friday..
My friday was a tad too boring and a whole lot unproductive.
Long holidays tend to make one feel lazier and lazier everyday. I think I really deserved this 4 months break away from studying! Hehe..besides it's gonna be my last 4 months here before I fly to the UK right? SO I should enjoy myself to the max!!!:) Gotta start reving my engines and finding something to do.Didn't go out much today except to julian's house at first. Played Tekken 5. Dam fun. Then went out with mei cos she didn't want to go out with Geng Pung alone. So just accompanied her la. And she got lost along the way to my house. HAha. Ate mcdees and went to church for Pastor Daniel's talk. He's really good. Speaking on spirit of prophecy and all. REally bombastic words. Hmmm..but very good.Sometimes I figure everyone has a threshold of patience. Some are low and some are high. I think mine is in the middle. Sometimes I can't take it when people fool around and really take me for granted. And sometimes there are people who are just downright rude but no one ever tells it to them in the face. IF there's one thing I'm not, it would be direct. I'm not a direct person. I find telling people directly makes situations rather awkward, but if I really can't take it I would tell the directly. For example, doesn't have to be when I'm angry, if I like a girl, for me to be direct with her would really make situations awkward..ehehe..so I'll find some other ways to tell her subtly but clearly reassuring..still finding a way to do that. Eheh.:)I've decided that from today onwards, I will live my life more wholly devoted to God, my saviour, my Lord and my king. There's nothing better then just knowing Him. I've decided that I've been slacking for too long. Time to get myself up and moving.Life is rather fascinating. So many things to make it so much more exciting, and yet there are also limitations to certain activities in our life which are for our own good. Emotions make us go on a roller coaster ride most of the time. Love often hurts just to make us realize how important it is. Sufferings make us appreciate things in life which we take for granted and it always helps us learn something new. New perspectives of life. People who say life is so boring and is so meaningless, I think they're just blind. Open your eyes. There's so much more to life. Especially when you know that you have been saved by God who loves you so much. Hmm...what else do you want?Well, that's it for now. It's time for me to slip away to my world of slumber!:) WIll update somemore when I got somemore things to update bout..eheh..:)