Possessiveness+Control+Selfishness
Decided to dedicate a post on such matters. I am terribly pissed with such people. Grr. No names shall be mentioned here, but I am terribly pissed. I am feeling sad for certain people. But anyhow, I shall continue with this post.
I can't stand people or actually, more for Guys, who can't act like a gentlemen. Who do not have what I call manners. Who do not know how to speak to girls despite their anger. Who do not know how to control themselves in their own wrath. Who do not know that it is not good to even swear at a girl. You know? Who don't even know how to treat a girl for her worth. If you cannot see the worth of the person and you don't treat that person right, all I can tell that person is please...GO TO HELL! Or at least learn the right way and correct yourself.
I can't stand people who are so self centered, and their self centered-ness carries on to affect others. Who are possessive when they do not have the right to be possessive. I think it's just plain bullshit. Never ever control others, not even threaten them. And sometimes I don't know how some people can be so patient with such incompetence. Sigh. It saddens me alright. If a person is self centered, they shouldn't make it affect another person and make that person in despair or sadness or provoking anger. Grrrrrr...I am not saying that I am a perfect person you know. I am trying to repair myself from such things, but there are some people there who are just like that and it's freaking pissing me off. To see my friends being oppressed, just the mere sight, makes me pissed. But I cannot do anything because it is not my business.
Ugh. For all you guy friends of mine out there, I hope you are not like what I have mentioned above. Because if I know the girl whom you mistreat, I will tell you off cos you are my friend too.
Anyways, I can finally sleep in peace after lashing it all out here.:) Time to sleep. gnite.!