Journal of my life
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
  certain issues..
I've been thinking about a few things concerning guys behaviours with girls and I would just like to throw out some questions which I have been thinking for awhile..

1. When going out with a girl, should a guy pay for her? I mean if it's just casually as friends.

I mean if we do have to do that, we guys would go broke within a day or two. I think both should go dutch. But it's hard some times to go dutch while thinking that the girl is expecting the guy to pay...how?

2. Chivalry.

I know that most girls find guys who are chivalrous attractive. Does that mean a guy who isn't chivalrous is unattractive? What if that guy is just plain blur and doesn't pay attention? HAhaha..

3. Body language

I once heard from a friend that guy's can never read girl's body language. Is that true? I think it is..cos for me, I'm totally clueless about girls and their body languages. Always get scolded for misinterpreting them, so I've decided not to even bother..

4. Anger

What can a guy do when he's angered a girl? Hahahaha..this is really tricky..although I have 3 sisters whom I constantly piss off..but all I need to do is be quiet after that and everything is fine. But other girls are just harder to deal with...any suggestions? Should we offer our apologies and continue offering them or just shut up?

Ugh..I think that's all I can come up with for the moment. But I feel my inspiration to blog coming back to life!! YES!:)

Till the next time..oh and one more thing..HAPPY BIRTHDAY EE MEI and AUNTY CRYSTAL!!:P
 
Comments:
Haha, yes, Onn, sisters are more forgiving.... :)
 
im that friend who said that right? hahaha. the thing about body language. its proven. haha
 
Okay nick. Now I understand. BUt I don't have so much cashh..T.T

How then?

Tsuen : Yes you are. I thought of keeping it anonymous but since u want the glory and the credit..there! You have it! hahaha..

Che : I know i know..LOL.
 
Chivalry ?? HAhahahahahaha , old fashioned =)

Then again , some guys are old fashioned. Not me !! Girls earn just as much as guys now , so no double standards. =P
 
hey... i know.. first every comment... missing you heaps btw.
muahahah. =)
hmph... as a girl, i dont really expect guys to pay (although i think u've paid for my food before.. haha. thanks btw) but it'll be really nice if a guy offers to pay for my food, etc..
of coz if u like the fella and u pay, u score extra points for being.. 'GENEROUS' .. but as friends, i dont think u shd pay all the time. then again.. i dunno.. coz i alwiz like guys who pay.. =D. hehehhe. *grins evilly*. and.. whats chivalry?!?! hehehe..
i fight with my bros heaps too but we forget abt it the next minute... and then.. when we talk, we suddenly remember that we;re supposed to be fighting but its too late.. heheh... personally sometimes i get mad at *guys* coz in a way, i dont want them to take things for granted (THEN AGAIN.. I NEVER GET ANGRY AT MY CLOSE FRIENDS UNLESS...) argh... this are very very very bad comments. some girls do that to *test* guys, and see how much they can stand them (im not saying that all girls do that) and. yes.. girls are damn hard to understand.. heheh.. =)
Oh... why not try this.. if u pay for something (like dinner) why dont u ask the girl to pay for something else(ie: dessert)
but for karen... u can pay for everything.. RIGHT?!?!??!
heheheheheh..JK
cheers.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]