Normal + Fun day..
Erm. Today ( or yesterday actually ) is jason's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!:) It was fun. A bunch of us which consists of Nick, me, Julian, Jia Lin, Wai, Tsuen, Jason, Shu Fen and Joshua went to Kepong to eat steamboat. It was just really fun. I had a really good time. We surprised Jason because he was supposed to eat in Chillis. Hahaha. Got all his reactions on tape!! Hahaha..
Just hanging out with them was really fun!! Should do this more often. I think I'm gonna miss them when I fly to UK. Sigh.
I feel like writing a poem, but no inspiration to start. Got to type out stuff for my mum. Sigh. Whyyy?:P
I've been motivated. I'm going to go head on for the 40 days prayer and fasting which is coming up. Hoping to shed some weight and put on some muscle during then. LOL. Feel fitter physically and spiritually. I pray God will give me the strength to go through all that.:) So, 40 days it is. I have a feeling it's really gonna test me in all aspects, but I wanna at least do this before I leave for the UK. hmmm..I need support. Who's gonna support me?:)
Anyways, my life has little focus now. I guess I really got to start cleaning up my room and stuffz. Ugh. The day draws near....
Gonna get some sleep now. Got to wake up for breakfast tommorrow with Karen. Hmmm..