Journal of my life
Friday, August 19, 2005
  chain mails
Sometimes, I don't even know why people bother to post up such mails/posts in the bulletin board.

It's not as if it has ever happened to people. I personally don't give shit about this kind of mails. What I hate is when the bulletin post states something else, then when you open it, it says stuff like ' You will die within 3 days if you don't repost this'. I think these things are pure bullshit.

I never even bothered to repost it, and I've got so many of it. So what am I trying to say here? Don't bloody put up posts/ emails that write a different subject, inviting people to open it only to find out that they've been cursed. What the hell? Are you even a friend? What kind of friend would want their friends to be cursed? Pfft.

So what can you do? If you believe that shit would happen, then repost it but put the subject as a warning. I can't stand people who don't do that. Dammit.

Bah.

Today was a day when I was put in a lot of compromising situations. Sigh. Sorry guys for not joining you guys for jamming. I shall not try to justify myself. I shall just place the label on my forehead from now on.

I'm sorry for making you sad for a short moment Jia Lin. Hrms..

Went for movie with Jia Lin today to cheer her up and did a bit of shopping with her.

Dinner with my ex-chemical engineering friends who were from my first year in Taylors. Good time of catching up.

Wanted to go to Luna Bar with Grace and Benji but couldn't cos I was at dinner. Hrmsss...

Anyways, gonna lunch with Grace tommorrow and then shopping with the bunch of church frens and then to Naily's. Long day ahead tommorrow.

Ah..I want to steer clear of girls and the complexity of getting involved with them now. Don't want to be pushed back into the emo state of mind. I'm out and I'm free!! So let me be!!:)
 
Comments:
ngek ngek ..

Justin has been pwned by Jia Lin for 150 Gold and a movie
 
i caN assUrE u... nO bEaRs weRe haRmeD dUriNg tHe prOcesS... =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]