emo-ed.
Life is so fragile.
Elements like trust and faith in people can be so easily shaken. I am finding it hard to trust someone completely.
It's easy for them to turn their back around you and just stab you directly and shatter years of trust. Like it or not, I have to admit this. I have trust issues with people.
Not only trust issues, but jealousy issues as well.
I find that I easily get jealous over certain things. And it sucks. I hate having jealousy in my veins.
I wish I could have no emotions at times. Why do I have to have these emotions?
Am I overly sensitive? Do I think too much? Am I too old fashioned at times? AGH!
I feel like I'm getting emo all over again. Dammit.
I wish I could be downright honest with people sometimes.
Sigh. I guess there are things that are not just meant to be in life...at least not for now.
I'm gonna get some sleep. I feel tired, emo and restless. Life is not getting any better at the moment. I'm feeling lonely...sigh.