emo emo emooo..lalal..
The Island was a really good movie. I had no expectations when I went in and it really surprised me.
Scarlett Johansen is chun! Ngeks.
I'm still dam emo.
I dunno why. Maybe I do, but I just want to ignore it.
Bah..I wanna go jazz festival this Saturday night for Aseana Percussion Unit.
Come people come!
I'm still feeling as if I'm drifting apart. Feels as if I'm being troubled from the inside.
I don't like it one bit..
I've learnt that I can't stop thinking a lot. And that sucks. It practically sucks the life out of me to think through things. I wanna stop doing that but I just can't!
As I was in nick's car listening to the radio, the song Michael Learns to Rock came on the radio with 25 minutes.
That is one of the most emo songs I have ever heard...
And well, I don't want to be like the guy in the song. Who never made things clear, never made feelings outrightly known, and never knew what he wanted till the day the girl got married.
I could just imagine his feelings.
So now, I've decided that I shall try to be a guy who will be clear on issues pertaining love.
But on some cases, I can't let them know cause it's not the right time. Not to say I don't want them to, it's just the wrong time...
AH..I'm gonna stop blogging for the day. Got an appointment tommorrow morning and afternoon. Wish me luck!:)
Night good readers...thanks for reading my emo posts..