First time theatering experience!
Today was a normal Tuesday. Bumming around. Stayed in the house just accompanying my mum. Fun fun. Brought her out for lunch.:)
I watched Lost for the whole evening. Got ready and headed on to
Grace's crib. Reached her place, had dinner and off we went to her aunt's house. After that, we went to KL Performing Arts Center in Sentul. Not bad.
We went there to watch 'Romi and Joo Lee'. A cool Malaysian version of the Shakespeare play 'Romeo and Juliet'. It was damn funny and very original. Cool play. Thanks Grace for asking me to go!:) And it was also my FIRST experience watching a play. And I must say, it was good!
It was rather weird being the only guy among the ladies. Especially when they're family. Haha. I met Grace's cousin and aunt. Her mum and sis were also there at the play. We had supper with her dad and the entire family after the play.
Hmm hmm.
I feel rather insecure. Sigh. Anyway, here is not the right place to put up my thoughts cos many people will read this.
Anyhow, I personally cannot take certain people and it just ticks me off. And what more, they purposely do it. And I'm serious. It's ticking me off slowly. If I blow up, it's not gonna be pretty.
I rarely show my temper. But if I do....I don't know what will happen.
As they always say, the silent and cheerful people are the ones you shouldn't provoke...less you face their music. Laa dee dum.
I'm gonna stop being so bloody angst. Gonna watch Lost and get a good night sleep. nites..