i'm feeling emo..:(
Tonight was good.
Having the dinner with Tsuen, Wai, Yuih, Ik and Ivan..was good.
It was fun.
The haze is getting worst today. I think they just declared a state of emergency.
Sighz. This means not gonna be able to go out much till it subsides. Praying for the rain now.
The haze makes people moody. I think me especially...
I've been thinking so much it kills me.
Oh, and she didn't seem surprised with the cheering up surprise I gave her...sigh.-.-"
Sometimes I wish I could be direct, but being direct about what I feel won't do me any good. Won't do both sides good. That sucks.
I want to leave but I find it so hard to. Why?
I feel like writing a poem...but my inspiration is not there yet. Sighz.
Anyway, let's see how it goes...another 5 weeks more to enjoy the company of people I care about..sigh.
Good night world.