no topic
Today was a good day so far. Woke up to Nick's call, then Wai called then Elicia called. -.-" HAhaha. I was sleeping so nicely.
Anyway, went for lunch. Before that, Wai asked me to pick him up from Honda Service Center cos his car had a problem with starting. So I went there and well, I found out I didn't have to pick him after all cos his car battery just needed to be changed. Hmm..was a nice ride there.
Lunch was chicken rice. Went for my appointment. Doctor said my toe can finally come out from its hiding place! YAY! Hehehe...so now it's bare and open..hmm:)
Swenson's Earthquake yesterday was heavenly. Sorry Grace!! We'll have it again next week! Hahaha..-.-
Ice cream is bad. It gave me stomach aches. When I had waffles with ice cream and float, I had stomach ache. After Swenson's, I also had a stomach ache. Hmmm..fishy fishy.
Loads of funny pics in Swenson's. Waiting for Jia Lin to post it up! Hmmm..
Gonna go now!! But before I do, let me leave you with this picture...!!

TAAADAAA!!! Jia Lin's bear bear with an A & W bear on his hand!! WOooO! 0.O