separation
I had a great day.
Feeling so good. Feeling like myself. Feeling unemotional.
I know I still have feelings. But I've decided to pick myself up.
Had a fun day. Woke up at 12 pm to Jia Lin's call..thanks Jial's. Went out for lunch with Wai, Tsuen, Nick, Ray and Jia Lin at Paramount. Ate Lou Shi Fun. Dam sedap.
Got home, packed stuff in my room and cleaned it up abit.
Went for dinner at williams, went to atria to look around while waiting for Grace to finish her capoeira, then picked her and went to A & W for Waffles and Float. Along with me was nick and ray.
Had a really good time laughing my ass off. Poor Grace. I think she's getting freaked out by Raymond each time we hang out. Hahaha.
I start to think back about sweet memories I had this year. The fun times I had with people. With close friends, friends and family. Times when I was down and the people who were there to push me back up. Times when I was confused and the confusion slowly cleared away. Times when I was alone, and the people who let me know I wasn't alone. The times I spent with particular people or someone. The pictures I took with all the people I cared about. The fun I had when I am in Malaysia.
It all feels like it's gonna change soon. 5 more weeks. I feel so sad suddenly.
Sigh. Have I completed the things I'm supposed to complete?
Oh God, this feeling of separation hurts! Please take it away.
The fear of uncertainty creeps in. But I will always hold on to the truth. That God has sent me to UK.
Sigh. I need to get some sleep before I start being emotional again.
Going for lunch with Grace tommorrow to fulfill my promise.
I feel like talking to someone..maybe I'll call her soon. Heh.:)
Good night world!