sudden posts..
bah...
I'm still thinking about my toe operation.
This really sucks!!! Anyways..gonna lunch with Tsuen n a few people tomorrow. Had fun today walking in the park with Jia Lin, Grace, Lisuen, Elicia, Ryan, Raymond and Nick. Fun fun fun!:)
Lisuen, why I cause u such emotional distress? I'm so innocent...! Hahaha. I'm sorrY!:P
I hope I can get my operation done soon....
I think I've fallen back onto someone..I'm feeling absurdly hopeless at this moment. It's creeping back in...that feeling which I once buried so deep..-.-" *falls back..*
Oh God, if you are reading my blog, give me a pain-less operation and somehow deal with my emotions! Ughhhh..
Ah..am planning to go for the Jazz Festival on 12th and 13th August. Who's with me? Hmm hmm..that time I should have already done my toe operationnnn..hopefully!-.-
Oh..good luck Jia Lin for your exam tomorrow!! May you pass and be able to drive us around next time!! Hahaha..
Good luck for Grace too who's starting her internship tomorrow!! How is it? Fun?
Gonna visit Assunta Hospital tomorrow morning to find out bout their medical check ups and toe operation fees...HAHH!!!!
Sleep well oh my soul..