thursday
I can't stand it. I can't take certain things when I see it with my own eyes.
Anyway, had a great and long day out today. Weather was good. Rainy and cold!:)
Dim Sum with Elicia and Lisuen. Those 2 girls are dam fun to hang out with. Never fails to cheer me up.
Went lunch with Wai and Tsuen. Also never fails to cheer me up. Went to Low Yat later with Wai.
Went park with Jia Lin and Nick. Went dinner with Yuih, Tsuen, Wai, Jules and Jason. Had a meeting after that.
Later on, we were jamming on acoustic guitars. Nice nice.:) Tommorrow is jamming time. Wheee..
I've been feeling rather happy and sad at the moment. I feel like I'm goin to miss the environment soon.
I'm going to miss my friends and my family. My house, my room, my bed, my church and everything else. GAH. Time draws near. 5 weeks are gonna pass by like a blink of an eye. Sigh.
Oh well. Life has to go on. The wheel of time is continuously spinning.
I need to start studying!! OMG!!!
Anyways, congrats to Jia Lin who got excellent results for her A-Levels!! WooHooHOOOO!!:)
That's all now. Gonna be sleeping now..meeting up with old coursemates tommorrow.:)
Nite world.