wheE:)
I sense miscommunication, anger, wrath.
I sense a war coming up. I don't want to get caught in it.
Sighz. But how not to when it involves 2 sides of people I know?
Hmmmm..all cos of DoTA. I think it's time we stopped.
Anyway, today was a lovely day..wait..is it?
I woke up thanks to Grace, and then went to get my toe done and had lunch with Grace at this pizza restaurant. Pretty pricey for lunch but it's cool cos I've got good company!:) Hehe.
Dropped by nick's place for like 2-3 hours, then fixed my light bulb and came back. Skipped family dinner thanks to DoTA ( it's evil!!! ) and felt a whole load of guilty shit around me.
Went to nick's place AGAIN for dinner. Feels weird. Then went to Swenson's for EarthQUAKE with Jia Lin and Nick. Had a whole load of fun cam whoring. HAhaha..
Awaiting Jia Lin to upload it. Hehe:) Life has been good so far. Gave her a call but she couldn't talk long.
And I was thinking, am I a WH4 person? I admit I do like girl's company better than some things like DoTA. So I guess I am a WH4 person..but so is every guy. No matter what you try to say, a guy can never deny that he is has some of that WH4 thing inside of him.
So I don't see why are we all fighting? Let's all please calm down and forgive and have some peace please. I only have 5 weeks more and I don't want to see shit happen here and there..
Ah well..time to take a nap. Long day tommorrow ( or at least it feels that way ).