wheeEe..roller coaster..
Hmmmm. Time passes by very rapidly. It's going to be 3 weeks left soon. I'm rather worried.
Unsure bout changes. I have to start a new life abroad. Leaving my friends and family behind to find a new life.
Sigh. Just makes me sad.
I'm glad most of the drama has been settled after today. Honesty and confrontation is good when it solves things.
Uhm today had lunch with Lisuen and Elicia. Both of them are superbly fun to hang out!! I must continually repeat this phrase cos everytime I go out with them, it's always fun!
Hahaha. We ate 2 lunches. And we went walking around in Ikano. I was superbly tired after that.
Nick asked me to go out with him and Jason to settle the drama. After that was DOTA. Good game.:)
I've been having trust issues. And something just struck me..HARD. The person I have trust issues with somehow trusts me more than I trust him. And that just sucks. Why am I like that? UGHH!! Gotta change myself and learn how to trust him more.
I am continually hoping that my vibes are not true. Wheee...hahaha..
Anyway, tommorrow is going to be a long day of preparation. Gonna be preparing for the Nights Of Fire event. Planet shakers is coming to CBCPJ in SS 2. So if you're all interested, please come and join us at the sanctuary from 8-10 pm. Any enquiries, please call me.
Ughhh..get out of my mind u bloody jealous side of me! I'm just gonna try and chill for the next 4 weeks of my life......holding all this anger and jealousy in me will not do a thing. Plus the issues are already settled.
Well, good night world. I don't want to think so much anymore.