2nd update..
Today I went to church.
It was cool. A very charismatic church indeed. Their sermon really hit me hard.
Someone gave a word and it also hit me hard. It seems that God is becoming more and more real as I'm over here. The words spoken were so well suited for my situation.
Hmmm..guess I have to depend on Him more and more.
Feeling rather homesick. There are so many foreigners here. I feel rather intimidated to talk to them though.
I had the longest walks today. My feet hurt. City center was good. Bought some junkfood from Tesco to last me on the days when I've got no food. Hmmm.:)
Social events are on this week. And I hope I don't get forced to do things I don't want to do. I guess I'm still in a culture shock. Hahahaha.
I shall start socialising later. Hmmm...I guess this is what I paid for. So I might as well use it to the fullest. Going to get some sleep now before the Freshers Address.
:)