Disappointment...
I am disappointed in certain people.
I feel that my friendship is starting to become nothing more than a worthless thing.
I guess I expected way too much...or is it too much for a simple thing?
Ugh. I've been trying to cool myself off this but I just can't.
I guess I'm just trying too hard to be someone I'm not. I'm cool if they don't value my friendship as much as others. But it just hurts me to see that I am being ignored. Being rather pushed away.
Well, I've decided I am going to burn my emotions away soon. 2 choices remain in my way.
1. Let my emotions wreck me into pieces and feel used or
2. Burn them all away and start anew
I haven't chosen yet. But the 2nd option seems pretty tempting.
I guess I'm just thinking too much. I'd prefer my stoning phase anytime of the day now. Where my brain ceases to think so much.
It just hit me that I only have 15 more days. OMG.
What am I going to do? AHHHHH!!!!! I feel shitty now. I just realised I'm getting rather edgy these past month or so.
Ah..gonna get sleep. It's late and there's church tommorrow. Good night.