nottingham update..
Today has been a rather weird day. I've been doing a lot of walking. My legs are killing me now.
Today was the start of fresher's fayre. All the clubs and societies were opening their stalls to introduce us to what they have.
I joined the Malaysian Society and the Malaysian and Singaporean Society. Signed up for Capoeira ( hei girl..I think it's a different one!!! AHH but nonetheless..) I might seriously consider taking it up. It's 5 pounds for annual fee and 2 pounds per session. Costly but it's the cheapest compared to the others. Hmm..
Made friends with 3 Hongkies. 1 guy and 2 girls. Hmmm...they were going to play strip chor tai ti..HAHAH..interesting.
Things are starting to settle in. I might go for the barn dance tommorrow night at my hall. Sounds interesting but once again I've got to check my funds.:P
My new address is
Room G137
Rutland Hall
University Park
Nottingham
NG7 2QZ
United Kingdom
So if any of you want to send me mails or stuff, please send it there. People whom I don't know, please don't come and stalk me...hmmm..
Still awaiting my bank stuff before I can apply for a line. Sigh. This sucks.
Anyways, gonna get some sleep. Classes only start next monday. OMG. I don't know what I'm going to do till then.
Oh and this place is crazy. I woke up at 2 am to listen to the sounds of people talking outside in the quad of my hall. And then at 3 am, the damn fire alarm was set off by some idiot. And all of us had to wake up and vacate the hall. AGGHH!!-.-
But overall, things are pretty good here. People are very friendly. Starting to get used to it.
Till next time peeps..:)