sunday..
I'm rather frustrated. Sometimes some people are just too much to handle.
I feel a confrontation coming soon..but it all depends.
Anyway, today was a good day nonetheless. Having only 6 hours of sleep, then to church and cell group followed by lunch and sleep again. Whoaa:) Had a walk in the park after my sleep with Grace and Nick, while our true purpose for walking was just to snap pictures. Huei Yuih joined us shortly afterwards.
Dinner was at Grace's place with her family members and her relatives as well as a German couple. We had German food!! YEAY!:) Nice food. We had some chinese food as well. Me and Nick were rather quiet during the dinner. Had a really good time there til bout 10.30 pm whence we left and came home.
Had a good chat with Nick on issues and it's so weird that someone who was deemed 'evil' and all can be more mature in a lot of things in life. And his insight really gives me depth to my insight. Realizing how shallow my thoughts can be at times.
I only have 14 more days. Sigh. I am just enjoying every single moment now while it still lasts. Anyone who wants to meet up with me, let me know ya!:) Hehehe..I'd be glad to meet up with everyone before I leave.
I hope that I don't change for the worst when I go over. Hrms. Hard to tell. Anyway, gonna get sleep now.
Good night.