update update..
It's cold.
I feel cold.
Autumn is so cold. And the weather doesn't get any better.
How am I going to survive?-.-"
It's about 20 mins walk from my halls to my faculty. I am going to be DAMN fit when I go back next year.
Hopefully I can lose weight while I'm here. The food is just crazy.
Huge servings. AH. I miss so many people back home.
Yet I miss one person more than others. I bet she knows it...
Shifted into my room today. Getting it organized. It's rather small and humble but I like it.
Will post pictures of it when I get the time to. Will be visiting a church tommorrow called the Christian Center. Going for a dinner tonight to meet more Malaysian and Singaporean students.
Ah. Anyway, will update later. Uni starts on Monday with Freshers Fayre. I'm starting to get accustomed to this place.
Hopefully my bank application goes through.
Time to get back to cleaning.:)