You....
This post was inspired by Raymond. It's more of a reminiscence of the times I had with someone.
Of
you, I will
always remember :
How you bugged me to follow you shopping because there were some people you weren't comfortable with
How you helped choose presents for me to give to people
How I would always wait in front of your house to fetch you and your sis for occassions
The times when you and I laughed
How we would always talk about things such as life, love and other people
How you would correct me if I said something bad or did something wrong
How I could completely be myself with you
The times when you were angry and I was completely afraid of it
The times when you got cranky ( ahahaha..)
The phone calls that would last till the late hours of the night
When you would call me at early hours like 2 am just to disturb me
The time when I told you how I felt about you
When you purposely made me jealous after knowing ... -.-"
The picture times we had
The time when I went searching for the Pig I wanted to get you for a present and I found it
The small chocolates you gave me as a Valentine present and still remains there unopened
The times I went to your house to give you tuition
The time when my heart dropped when you showed me THAT message
How I could be completely honest with you now and still be comfortable about it
When I opened the Christmas present from you and your sister and knew what it was and that it was your idea to get it for me
The times when you shared with me your honest opinions on certain things that you didn't like..
The poems I wrote for you on this blog
I guess I'd better stop here before I get too emotional..
And
yes, I will definitely miss you a lot when I leave..=((
You know who
you are...=)